Nokia Off Campus Freshers Careers 2024
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Job Profile: AI-ML Full Stack Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience Required: Freshers (0-2 Years)
CTC: Upto 12 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
The team you’ll be part of
Strategy & Technology
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
Nokia Standards drives technology leadership by developing and bringing innovative concepts to industry and standards organizations. It also works within the ecosystems to ensure an inventor friendly industry environment favorable to Nokia’s business success. This team drives Nokia’s intellectual property rights portfolio and standards leadership.
You will be a key player in developing innovative solutions that encompass both front-end and back-end technologies. Your expertise will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, playing a crucial role in defining how the application looks and works. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of protocols, programming languages, and databases, contributing to versatile and robust software development.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Protocol Expertise: Employ your deep understanding of REST, HTTP, and gRPC protocols to develop seamless and efficient communication between client and server applications.
- Database Mastery: Demonstrate your skills in working with SQL/NoSQL databases and in-memory databases, implementing robust data storage solutions.
- Backend Development: Utilize your proficiency in Go, Java and Python for backend development, creating powerful, scalable, and efficient server-side applications.
- A background with a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, AI, Telecommunications, or a related field
- A solid grasp of REST/HTTP/gRPC protocols, understanding their nuances and applications in modern web development.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with various types of databases, including SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory databases.
- Proficiency in backend development, with the ability to write clean, maintainable code in Go, Java, or Python.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here