Google Off Campus Freshers Careers 2024
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Official Website: www.google.co.in
Job Profile: Technical Solutions Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Upto 15 lpa
Work Location: Bengaluru or Pune
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with cloud based Serverless and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with one or more of these solutions: Google App Engine, Cloud Function, Cloud run, or open source software communities.
- Experience with Web or Mobile App Development.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts: MVCC, CI/CD Pipelines, HTTP Protocol, Web frameworks, and common Web Technologies.
- System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or other operating systems (from Kernel to Shell and beyond, file systems and client-server protocols).
About the job
- The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
- Our Technical Solutions Engineers own our customer issues in addition to providing level two support to our other support teams. In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and when needed coding/scripting. You will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes, and documentation. Additionally, you will be required to work in a shift pattern or non-standard work hours as required, this may include weekend work.
- Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Off Campus Freshers Careers 2024.
Apply Link- Click Here