Altran Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Product Technical Analyst at Zycus. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. moreover, Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users. Also, Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Altran Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Product Technical Analyst|
|Course Specialization||B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech|
|job duration||full time|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
What are we looking for?
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in CS/IT/Electronics
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage
How to apply For the Zycus Recruitment Drive 2021 for the Product Technical Analyst?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Zycus Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here