About the Company:
Zycus Infotech is a leading global provider of a complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes applications for both the strategic and the operational aspects of procurement – eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management and Financial Savings Management. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
Company Name: Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.zycus.com
Job Location: Mumbai
Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Walk-In Date: 4th February 2018
Walk-In Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Salary: Starting from 3.85 LPA depending upon experience
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only 2016 & 2017 Graduates are considered for Freshers
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands and basic database queries is must
- Understanding on Linux and java based deployments – preferred
- Experience/Knowledge on middleware technologies i.e. J2EE Application servers (Tomcat, JBoss), Active MQ, REDIS, Zookeeper, Solr etc. – preferred
- Own and will be responsible for technical support to L1 / end user
- Co-ordinate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure responsiveness to end user
- Monitor Zycus applications suite and dependent components.
- Responsible to implement new monitoring solutions, as per the need of Zycus applications to ensure unified monitoring
- Investigate, reproduce, and resolve various technical problems related to applications (Java / Apache / PHP), database, application servers, middleware, and operating systems
- Work closely with the IT / DBA team to monitor, repair, report and document all production errors.
- Responsible for maintaining KB and KEDB for effective troubleshooting
- follow a ticketing system and log, track and update incidents wherever required
- Manage own time appropriately to prioritize assigned workload and backlog
Venue: Keys Select Hotel Nester, Off Military Road, Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
- This position involves rotating shifts (Including Night Shift).
- Please get a hard copy of your resume.
How To Apply :
It is a walk-in drive for all students. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the venue given in the post above on the respective date and time.