Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Zoom company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ BCA/ BS/ MS/ B.Sc | Bangalore.
Job Details for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ BCA/ BS/ MS/ B.Sc|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023
- You are experienced and a confident engineer in writing software code on one or more programming languages.
- Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other portal technologies
Preferred experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db’s like Maria, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, domain driven design patterns, and R&D Engineering practices
- Use of integration applications (eg., mulesoft, rmq, kafka, SOA etc)
- Knowledge of cloud foundry, kubernetes, dockers, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, spring boot and Hibernate / JPA
- Familiar with Devops processes and agile methodology.
- You must have experience in debugging and identifying bottlenecks and performance optimization.
- You feel comfortable in building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals.
- If you have experience integrating the microservices/custom portal applications with ERPs like Oracle (On-Prem/ Cloud) / Zuora/ or CRM systems like SFDC will be a plus.
- Partner with multiple technology teams (eCommerce, Salesforce, Oracle, Zuora, Data Engineering, Cloud-Native tech in-house systems) to implement system solves keeping the customer/partner experience as focus,
- Establish credibility and relationships with cross functional and senior technical leaders within Zoom and among customers and become trusted advisors
- Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
Skills Required for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi projects environment with effectively and efficiently problem solving capabilities
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with a high standard of service and quality
- High level of attention to detail while maintaining vision of the larger business objectives and meet company goals
- Plan, organize and manage stakeholders effectively
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to senior IT leaders and architects, ability to communicate with passion, articulate with in technical context solving business use cases
- Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
Selection Process for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
How to Apply for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for Zoom Software Engineer Role :-Click Here|