Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company, founded by Sridhar Vembu, headquarters in Chennai, India that specializes in software development.
Job Description: Software Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Job Description: Quality Analyst
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Ability to debug application/script issues by reviewing logs/errors.
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework.
- Test Engineering issue analysis (root cause analysis).
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you should not attend this test.
- Students who are graduating in 2021 are not eligible to apply this form
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter with interview details.
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here