Xoken Labs Off Campus Drive | Sal – 7 -12 Lac | March 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
Xoken Labs is a technology company committed to revolutionize financial services via secure distributed P2P solutions, effectively addressing challenges pertaining to trade, trust & ownership. We are building a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology and the Xoken project aims to create a next-gen decentralized smart economy. We believe in distributed, innovative teams and love to push the frontiers of distributed ledger technology.
Company Name: Xoken Lab
Company Website: https://www.xoken.org
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Blockchain Research Engineer
- BE/B.Tech – 6-7 LPA
- ME/M.Tech & Phd – 9-12 LPA
Experience required: Fresher
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Phd from highly prestigious institutes 2017 / 2018 batches.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, computer networking, cryptography – open source
- libraries & open protocols.
- A good team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Emotional intelligence and the consideration of your teammates.
- Reflection and continuous self-improvement.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well.
- Need to have a positive attitude.
- Writing excellent code
- Adept on Linux and other open source technologies.
- Not the slightest averse to learning and mastering new programming languages.
- Interest in mathematics, code elegance and functional programming languages.
- Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with language and compiler design or crypto engineering.
- Ability to analyze security on large scale systems
- Designing, working with, and scaling distributed systems
- Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- SQL development and optimization
- Concurrency and synchronization
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Messaging systems and patterns
- Solid OS / Networking fundamentals
- Virtual memory management
- File system design
- System administration knowledge
- Network architecture