About the Company:
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Xactly Corporation off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Xactly Corporation|
|Position:||Associate Quality Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-2 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
THE OPPORTUNITY : As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
THE TEAM: Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver andBangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Cognizant||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 0-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes.
How to Apply for Xactly Corporation off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here