Wipro Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants invited for the Job Post of Associate SE Analyst at Dell. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Dell Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offer letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not sent by courier or email. Also, Wipro has not empaneled any third party for conducting recruitment drive, requisite training, collecting fees, or any other processes as envisaged under this program.
Also, it is to be noted that Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of this program. Likewise, only those registrations stand valid which are made at Wipro’s official recruitment website. Any communication claimed to be made on Wipro’s behalf by any third party are to be considered as misrepresentation and an attempt to defraud and therefore, the same should be ignored. Wipro does not hold any responsibility towards such unauthorized communication made or believed by any.
Wipro Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Course Specialization||BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc|
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
How to apply For then Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 for DWSD?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here