Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Wipro company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Diploma | Across India.
Job Details for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
- SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
- By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- Eligibility criteria
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
- Year of Passing
- 2021, 2022, 2023
Skills Required for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidates should be 18+ while registration
Wipro Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round Interview
- HR Interview
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with nearly 195,000 employees.
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply and get more details for School of IT Infrastructure Management (Process Associate): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Graduate Engineer Trainee (Noida): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Test Engineer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Customer Service Representative (Bangalore) Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Customer Service Representative (Gurugram) Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Software Engineer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Analyst Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for IT Associate Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Technical Lead Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here|