About the Company:
Wingify is an India based fast-growing software company that makes technology products that are globally admired such as Visual Website Optimizer and PushCrew. Our products are loved by thousands of businesses and users across 90 countries, and the customer list includes brands like Microsoft, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Target, Ebay and Airforce.com
Company Name: Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd
Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Passout Batch : 2017/2018/2019
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: New Delhi
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA
A Technical Support Engineer serves as an expert on VWO and associated web technologies. This is a high-profile customer-facing technical role to find solutions to issues faced by customers with our products and help them work through technical difficulties. The Support Engineer is the technical interface between our customers and VWO’s Development/QA and Product management teams.
– Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
– Regular and proactive follow-ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
– Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
– Create internal or external knowledgebase articles/whitepapers.
– Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer
– feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies.
– Prior experience of supporting enterprise customers.
– Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
– Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
– Ability to analyze logs to understand the issues, and have a thorough flair of learning new technologies.
– Well organized with utmost care to details, along with good comprehending skills to address issues.
– Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and ability to work with multiple customers.
Skill Set Required:
– Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science related.
– 0-2 years in customer support role.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently.
– Strong written and verbal skills.
– Willing to work in rotating shifts.
– First Telephonic
– Face to Face Interview
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here