About the Company
Wieden+Kennedy is an independently owned advertising agency headquartered in Portland, Oregon.W+K was founded in 1982 and currently has 1500 employees working in Portland, New York, Amsterdam, Tokyo, London, Delhi, Shanghai & S?o Paulo. Our client list includes some of the most recognized and well – respected brands in the world.
Wieden off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Associate Product Software Engineer|
|Batch:||2017- 2019 Batch|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
We are looking for two
Software Developers to work on cloud development solutions in Gothenburg.
Now you have the chance to join our fantastic and committed teams! As a developer you will be part of Software development SE and work in close collaboration with developers and product owners in our Cloud portfolio development teams.
The Software developers responsibility is to implement efficient software and prioritize to deliver high quality software.
Job responsibility s
- Do the technical implementation of the requirement.
- Work closely together with developers and product owners.
- Be responsible together with the team to create a viable solution.
- Implement the requirement according to UX and Architectural guideline.
- Ensure that the solution developed is tested and testable in the test environment before it goes for acceptance testing.
- iQuanti off campus Recruitment|Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- GE off campus drive|Edison Engineer|M.S/M.E/M.Tech |Fresher
- Rolls-Royce off campus Drive |Application Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Nagarro off campus drive 2020 |Trainee , Technology|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Microchip off campus Recruitment|Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Applied Materials off campus Recruitment 2020|SOFTWARE ENGINEER|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Dell off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer| BE/BTech/MCA|Bengaluru
- NCR off campus Recruitment |Customer Engineer| B.E/B.Tech /MCA|Fresher
- SAP off campus drive 2020|Developer Associate| BE/B.Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Electronic off campus drive| Software Engineer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- HCL off campus drive| SOFTWARE DEVELOPER| B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|Fresher
- Virtusa Off Campus drive |Software Engineer-Java| BE/BTech/MCA|Freshers
- University degree within computer science or relevant education.
- Work experience in C# .NET and WPF.
- Work experience in agile development methodologies/ Scrum.
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbally.
We value your personal qualities such as your capacity to initiate and actively pursue issues and identified problems. You need to be a great team player but also work independently. We look for someone that are curious and willing to find the best creative solutions within certain specific situations. You want to learn something new every day and believe in sharing knowledge within the team.
We offer collective agreement, and our employees are offered benefits such as occupational pension, health subsidization, food vouchers, fruit, flexible working hours, parental wage and company healthcare. During the summer, we finish earlier in the afternoon and we also have 9 extra days off during the year except holidays.
As an employee at Wolters Kluwer, you will work in a team of dedicated, professional and nice colleagues! We have an open and positive climate with a good atmosphere and we are very proud of our solutions.
Wolters Kluwer wants to be an organization that enables employees to perform well and develop, an organization where employees know what is expected of them and where good performances are appreciated and rewarded.
How to Apply for Wieden off campus drive Dec -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here