About the Company:
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems.
|Company Name||Wabtec Corporation|
|Company Website||www.WabtecCorp.com .|
The intern will be part of the Network and Logistics (N&L) business vertical within Digital Electronics and will be working as part of the engineering team delivering functional components as needed by the product management for key products within N&L e.g. Movement Planner, Precision Dispatch System, Train Control Office System, Rail, and Port.
The intern is expected to have basic SDLC knowledge and assist with the development, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment of the software projects. Intern will report progress regularly to key stakeholders
- Master’s in computer science, IT, or related engineering stream
- Should have knowledge of anyone programming language ( C/C++/Java/Python )
- Should have knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular JS, Java Scripts, etc.
- Possess a good understanding of RDBMS/database concepts
- Knowledge in Software Testing principles and any automation tool scripting will be preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Related technologies like AWS will be preferred
- Good knowledge of Data structure, Algorithms is mandatory.
Over the course of the internship program, you will receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning software development, software testing, technical risk mitigation, and proof of concept development, and more.
- Take ownership of module delivery under the guidance of the assigned mentor.
- Collaborate well with the team members
- Develop code, write unit test, and integration test cases.
- Develop functional test cases, automation test scripts as needed
- Work closely with required teams to ensure business functionality is delivered on time
- Participate in technical discussions and contribute in form of presentations or Proof of concepts.
- Flexible and Quick learner, adapt to Agile based and fast-paced delivery expectations
- Be an excellent problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up to date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and
identify appropriate patterns for use in problem-solving. Applies a strong analytical mindset to solve complex problems with innovative and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using
the technology selected for the project.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here