About the Company
Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps.
Vymo off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, KA|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Why should you do an internship with us?
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues 🙂
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life
- Contribute to the development of the core platform while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops and Platform Engineers.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Internal teams.
- Maintain and improve the core platform features.
- Develop Internal tools
What you would have done?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Preferably 2020-21 passout.
- Basic understanding of android native app development, preferably have developed some mobile apps using android native or react native framework.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to debug applications.
- Proficiency in, at least one modern programming languages such as C, C++, python, Java, nodejs
- Ability to navigate through the code and understand the flow and isolate the problem areas with minimal guidance
- Willingness to learn new things pretty rapidly
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an Obsession with quality and customer experience.