Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Volkswagen company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/ B.Tech | Bangalore.
Job Details for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
Skills Required for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Selection Process for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 10 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. 662,575 employees worldwide produce vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
Under the vision “Mobility for generations to come.” the Volkswagen Group with its sharpened NEW AUTO Group strategy 2030 provides answers to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Volkswagen Group Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd) is a global technology Hub of the Volkswagen Group. Our young, energetic, and enthusiastic team of tech junkies and technology experts co-creates and co-innovates, while constantly exploring newer possibilities in the area of technology
How to Apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Link:– Click Here