Urbanpro Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | BE/BTech(CS/IT), MCA | 2018 Batch | Jul 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
UrbanPro.com is India’s largest marketplace for learning needs. It allows a student to find the right tutors and coaching institutes to serve their needs. The platform finds the right matches based on the specific learning requirements of the student and the skillsets of tutors/ coaching institutes. Students choose UrbanPro for it’s comprehensive database of tutors, differentiated finding experience & trust of the platform. Tutors also love UrbanPro as it allows them to increase their income & better plan their schedules. The company is deepening its Tutor offering through certifications and tools such as fees collections, parent communication etc.
UrbanPro.com, an initiative of ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd., is based in JP Nagar, Bangalore. For more information, visit the company web site.
Company Name: Urbanpro.com (ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd)
Company Website: www.urbanpro.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000.00
- 2018 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT), MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Any experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Candidates will undergo an initial training for 6 months. During this training (probation period) CTC will be 2.4 LPA. Post successful completion of training / based on performance above mentaioned CTC is applicable.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.