upGrad is an online higher education platform which provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
upGrad off campus Drive Details :
|Experience Needed:||0 –3 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/MCA, online/self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Math/Statistics.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, Data science is valuable.
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
- Excellence in problem-solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop world-class content for online courses on Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development/Data Science/Machine Learning (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET). This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards.
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure the extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure the quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with the business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders.