Unisys Recruitment: Unisys schedule to hire Application Test Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Unisys hiring process are provided below.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
|Company Name||Unisys India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Application Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories. Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization. Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project. Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Key Responsibilities
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Unisys through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here