TUV Rheinland Off Campus Drive | Trainee Engineer | BE/BTech(EC) | 2018 Batch | Bangalore
About the Company:
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs more than 19,300 people in 500 locations in 69 countries and generates annual revenues of € 1.7 billion. The Group’s mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment. The employees of the TÜV Rheinland Group are driven by the conviction that social and industrial development can only be achieved through technological progress and the safe deployment of technical innovations, products and facilities. To put it another way, TÜV Rheinland believes that the concepts of growth and accountability are inextricably linked. For this reason, the company became a member of the United Nations Global Compact initiative in 2006.
Company Name: TUV Rheinland
Company Website: https://www.tuv.com/india/en/
Position: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000.00 PA
- BE/BTech (ECE/ Applied Electronics) from 2018 batch with 60% throughout academics.
- Good knowledge on Basic Electronics, Power Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Should work independently, based on the trainings offered.
- Should processes good interpretation skills.
- Willingness to work with no time bars.
- Self-motivated to learn and implement new developments.
- Would be responsible to test IT, Audio/Video, UPS products as per national and international standards.
- Develop test documents based on testing performed.
- Carryout daily activities as per company quality management system.