About the Company:
TTEC (pronounced t.tec) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world’s most innovative brands.
TTEC off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Junior Full Stack Developer|
|Experience Needed:||1+ Yrs exp|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
|Best Python Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Script Course||Click Here|
|Best Web Development Course||Click Here|
|Best Angular, React,|
|Best Machine Learning Course||Click Here|
|Best Android Devp Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Course||Click Here|
Job Description: As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You’ll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
* Design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications.
* Develop product enhancements and features for products in health care industry.
* Database table design and writing complex queries in MySQL
* Participate in testing process through test review and analysis, Interact with User Experience team, Provide Production support post release deployment and on-going maintenance.
* Utilize experience with Unix/Linux and scripting skills using Shell.
* Prepare documentations and specifications. Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
- IBM Global off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Developer| BE/BTech/MCA|fresher
- Milestone off campus Recruitment 2020|JAVA Software Developer| B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Gurgaon
- AKAL off campus Recruitment 2020|PHP Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Delhi
- Wipro off campus Recruitment 2020|Desktop Support-Administrator| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree| Gurgaon
- HCL off campus drive| PRODUCT SUPPORT ANALYS|B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|Fresher
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Software Development experience of Web based applications
- The desire to learn while perfecting your craft of designing, building and maintaining enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding, knowledge and/or experience with most if not all of the following.
- JS Frameworks – Backbone JS (or Angular)
- Single Page Applications, MVC framework Applications, Test Driven Development
- Java, RESTful APIs
- Relational Databases, design and best Practices – MySQL
- Commonly used software design patterns and principles
- Software Development Lifecycle – Agile & Scrum, GitHub, Rally, JIRA
- Web/App Servers – Nginx, Node etc., Redis, Wildfly
- Linux Environments – Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu etc.,
- Excellent logic, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team of a diverse group of people
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
How to Apply for TTEC off campus drive 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts