Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers: Thermo Fisher Scientific schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. If you are BE/ B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the Job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
We are Digital Engineering Team – the Software Center of Excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab productivity.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers:
|Company Name:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Hands-on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and experience requirement:
- 0 to 2 years experience in the role, BE/BTech, or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with .NET., C#, WPF is required
- Desktop Software development using .NET, WPF.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here