Free Udemy Courses 2020:-
The Self-Taught Programmer
The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
- This course assumes you have no prior programming knowledge. It is for beginners!
- All you need to get started is a computer. Any computer will do!
I am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I learned to program well enough to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I got there, I realized I was severely under-prepared. I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to know but hadn’t learned yet. My journey learning to program, and my experience at my first job as a software engineer were the inspiration for this course.
Who this course is for:
- New programmers.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to go from a complete beginner to a software engineer.
- Anyone that wants to learn to program to improve their career!
What you’ll learn
- Start to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
- Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
- Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
- Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
Created by Cory Althoff
How to Enroll For This Course !
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Enroll Here : The Self-Taught Programmer
3. Apply Coupon Code:E198C41E703A10B21AD8
Important Note: Free Course coupon may expire soon.
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Join our Telegram Group – Daily Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group – 100% Free Online Courses||Click Here|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|