About the Tesco Technology:
Tesco Bengaluru: We are a multi-disciplinary team creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility, providing cutting-edge technological solutions and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise in Global Business Services and Retail Technology & Engineering, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers. Tesco Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 4,40,000 colleagues.
Tesco Technology off campus Drive Details :
|Company Name:||Tesco Technology|
|Degree Needed:||B.Tech/MCA/Any Graduate|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Impact & Value
- Suggests improvements to processes and methodologies to speed delivery
- Questions requirements and challenges where necessary
- Can identify value of tasks & always works on the highest priority items.
- Ability to take initiative to communicate interact and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
- Should have prior experience in Monitoring and Alerting.
- Should have done at least 4 end-to-end implementations in Oracle Fusion.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Experienced in understanding the business requirements for solutions writing technical design & unit test case documents.
- Good Understanding of HCM Extract. BI Publisher Oracle PL/SQL Template (eText rtf excel etc…) HDL PBL Fast Form
- Understands framework and enough of tool ecosystem of chosen language to implement end to end component with minimal assistance
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance
- Must have project experienced in Oracle Cloud Applications like Fusion HCM. Should have prior experience in Build supporting integrations and reporting tools.
- Able to prepare proof of concept and demonstrate them.
- Should have basic functional knowledge on multiple modules such as Core HR Payroll Absence Management. This is to understand the how the integration should be built based on the requirement.
Behaviours & Collaboration
- Fully participates in team ceremonies
- Comfortable pair programming
- Can use whiteboard and other materials to convey designs and principles
- Stays abreast of industry news from a variety of sources
- Can understand how industry developments may affect team
Should have hands on experience:
- HCM Fusion Tools – HCM Extract BI Publisher Oracle PL/SQL Template (eText rtf excel etc…) HDL PBL.
- Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have:
- HCM Fusion Tools – Fast Formula Fusion Security
- HCM Functional Modules – Core HR Payroll Absence Management
- Knowledge on seeded REST APIs provided by Oracle Fusion
- Basic knowledge on PaaS – SOACS and MFTCS
Oracle Fusion HCM Technical Consultant HCM Extract BIP HDL PL/SQL Templates.
How to Apply for Tesco Technology careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here