TELiBrahma Software Off Campus Drive | Presales (Technology) | BE/B.Tech | 2017-18 Batch | PAN India
About the Company:
TELiBrahma is a venture funded profitable company based in Bangalore focused around contextual mobile services. E.g. users focus their mobile camera on the logo of a retailer to receive deals, information and other things. Users focus their mobile camera on a logo of automobile to receive 3D view of the automobile etc.
TELiBrahma is focused on productised solutions & have executed several solutions like Offence Management for Bangalore Traffic Police, Kerala Traffic Police and others.
It was worked with most of the brands in the country including Coke, Mercedes, Nestle, Unilever, Ford, Toyota etc… providing technology and Marketing solutions for these brands
- Since 2008 we are focused around mobile marketing technologies and solutions
- We make revenue by integrating mobile with traditional media investments of global brands. Our technologies help global brands to achieve higher ROI from their traditional media spends and accelerate their shift towards digital
- We have been working with brands like Unilever, Coke, Kraft, Benz, BMW, Ford, Nike, Nokia and Adidas. It is worth noting that each of these brands are increasing their spends on a Q2Q basis
- We are able to leverage relationships in India to go international and currently working/ in discussions with major brands and agencies like Unilever, O and M, GroupM etc
- Company has shown a tremendous progress with 300%+ growth in revenue, 100%+ growth in profits , 30+ awards, 25+ patents
- Currently we are expanding our operations in APAC and USA
Company Name: TELiBrahma Software Services LLP.
Company website: www.telibrahma.com
Position: Presales (Technology)
Job Location: Bangalore,Delhi,Kolkata,Mumbai
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000.00
- 2017 / 2018 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
The person will be trained on technical products, which he needs to go and demonstrate to the clients around. He will have to acquire knowledge about the product and should discuss with the client to gather the complete requirements from the customers.
The person should have a local language fluency, for example Hindi for Delhi, Bengali for Kolkata, Kannada for Bangalore, and Marathi for Mumbai