TCS NQT Registration 2021| TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers | TCS National Qualifier Test Registration | TCS NQT Eligibility | TCS Virtual Off campus Drive 2021 | TCS Hiring 2021
TCS NQT Registration 2021 : TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 is for Freshers Candidates of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch Passouts. TCS NQT January/February 2021 Exam Date has been announced which is on 18th and 19th February 2021. The Last Date for TCS NQT Registration is 10th Feb 2021. The Detailed Eligibility, TCS NQT Exam Date, Recruitment Pattern and Application Process for TCS National Qualifier TEST 2021 are discussed in this Article Below.
About TCS : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion.
TCS NQT Registration 2021 Details :
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch Passouts (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 )|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
|Test Date||1st May & 13th May 2021|
About National Qualifier Test (NQT)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
NQT Score: Performance measure of verbal, numerical, and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable to all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT, and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
About the TCS NQT 2021 Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
Journey to a Dream Job after TCS NQT 2021
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Who can Apply for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Steps after getting NQT Score for TCS NQT 2021?
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
- Test Dates: 1st May & 13th May 2021
- Registration Closes:20th April 2021
Candidates can apply for TCS NQT 2021 test online by the following link on or before 20th April 2021.
To Apply: Click here