About the company:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 371,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for the year ended March 31, 2016, and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company URL: https://www.tcs.com/
Job location: PAN India
Year of Graduation: 2017 Batch
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics & Communication
Applied Statistics & Informatics
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
Marks Criteria :
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in First Attempt in Class X, Class XII, Graduation and/or Post Graduation
- All academic courses should be full-time
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated course duration as specified by the board/university without any extended education
- Maximum Up to 24 months of break/gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only
- Should not have more than 3 years of work experience
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Backlog Criteria :
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Last Date to Register: 21st January 2018
- If you have already profile on TCS portal then login to TCS portal and upload ur updated resume, your profile gets updated, you no need to create a new profile.
How to Apply: Click Here