About the Company:
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive Details:
|Company Name:||Tata Communications|
|Degree Needed:||BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner. Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation. Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Appsoft Infosystem off campus drive|PHP Intern/ Junior/ Senior Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- AllScripts off campus drive |Associate Systems Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A. |Fresher
- Amdocs off campus Recruitment|Software Support Engineer| B.E/B.Tech |Freshers
- Harman off campus drive |Associate Engineer| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- McAfee Software Off Campus Drive|TECHNICAL INTERN| B.Tech/B.E|Fresher
- iface LLC off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Test Engineer |BE/BTech|Freshers
- Trendsetterz off campus Recruitment 2020|Senior Software Engineer – Analytics |BE/BTech|Freshers
- Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer Intern|BE/BTech|Freshers
- Citrix off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer Intern| B.E/B.Tech|Bangalore
- Fiserv off campus drive 2020|Software Development Engineering, Trainee| B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- Qualcomm off campus drive 2020|Software Customer Engineer|BE/B.Tech|Fresher
- EY off campus drive |Associate Software Engineer|BE/ B.Tech|Sal: 3.8 Lac
Desired Candidate Profile:
- No prior work-related experience required
- Education: Graduate in any discipline Experience: 0-2 years experience
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
How to Apply for Tata Communications off campus drive 2020:
More Info: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts