About the Company:-
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
Talend off campus drive Details 2019:
|Company Website:||www.Talend .com|
|Position:||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 0 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As an Associate Technical Support Engineer you will represent Talend and communicate with customers via telephone, WebEx, and email to resolve cases opened with the Talend Support team. An Associate Technical Support Engineer will need to:· Provide technical support for customers by taking incoming calls and responding to web-based inquiries· Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues and provide solutions to technical issues· Satisfy customer expectations by providing an outstanding customer experience· Regularly collaborate with in-house support engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction· Contribute to global Talend knowledge management system while working on customer issues· Support the entire Talend product portfolio.· Work effectively and manage your queue with minimal supervision.· Should be willing to work in shifts such as UK, EMEA, APAC & India.
- SysIntelli off campus drive |Trainee Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Capgemini off campus drive |B.Sc/BCA/BCS|Fresher
- 10XBiz off campus drive |Software Developer|B.Tech/B.E/ BCA/MCA|Fresher
- Precision Techserve off campus drive |Customer Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Visteon off campus drive |Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 1.5 – 3 years of enterprise software support experience (Freshers not eligible)
- Minimum 1 year of customer support / customer interaction experience
- A strong and enthusiastic commitment to resolving customer problems in a high quality and timely manner
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills; passion for problem-solving and investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Required skills: –
- Support/troubleshooting experience with the following skillset:
- Good understanding of Core Java concepts including Collections, I/O, MultiThreading, Classes, Interfaces, JDBC, JVM architecture & Garbage Collections.
- Excellent understanding of Linux, Windows and MAC-OS; basic Linux system administration experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, Toad, IBM WebSphere/Weblogic Platform.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following relational databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL or DB2.
- Previous software scripting or programming experience is a plus.
- Experience with DI/ETL or Data Governance tools is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of BigData architecture and components along with an understanding of distributed file systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, prioritize, and work well under pressure.
- High-quality customer service skills; prior customer-focused experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers at various levels of technical expertise.
How to Apply for Talend off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here