About the Company:
Smart, Secure Everything—From Silicon to Software Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Synopsys off campus drive DEtails:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys Design Ware ARC Processor hardware team.
- Responsibility includes development of Verification Test benches and automation, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement of verification test suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Good Digital Design Knowledge is must.
- Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
- Experience in following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: System Verilog, Verilog
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Cognizant||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Pune||ASAP||Click Here|
24thsept – 2nd Oct
Programming skills : C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS. own template)
How to Apply for Synopsys off campus drive sept-2019:
Apply Link:Click Here