About the Company:
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York.Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, Serbia, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, UAE and Development Centers in Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad in India.
Company Name: Synechron
Company website: www.synechron.com
Position: IT Software-Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
- INR 3.5 – 9 LPA
Experience required: Fresher
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS/ECE)
- 2016 – 2017 batches with 60% throughout academics.
Soft Skills :
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills, ability to work on the given timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must have the logical mindset to solve the logical issue and able to establish the logic required to build any application.
Job Description :
- Java Developers with strong Core Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, CSS experience/knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of OOPs Concept.
- Nice to have strong knowledge/experience in JavaFX and web services.
Hiring Process :
- Face to Face Interview