About the Company:
We’re a technology company helping enterprises & companies and the government with tax and compliance. Our aim is to delight our customers with simplicity, accuracy and getting rid of the notion that taxes are complex. We are a trusted GST technology partner of some of India’s most well-known brands and Businesses. SuperTax is a product by IGZ Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: SuperTax
Official Website: www.supertax.in
Position: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 1-2 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Postgraduate – Any Specialization
– Move fast, ship fast.
– Build great things and take ownership of features and projects.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
– Own product decisions and help translate and implement customer requirements into features.
– Champion best practices and enforce technical standards.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Be a good communicator and confident enough to work with clients.
– Help recruit stars like yourself and build the team.
– Proficient in a server-side programming technology from either, Java, or similar technologies with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
– Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
– Skill for writing reusable and maintainable code.
– Knowledge of concurrency patterns and threading.
– Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
– Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Spring, Dropwizard, Play.
– Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable Java code.
– Experience with both external and embedded databases.
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
– Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
– Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– Proficient understanding and experience in using Git or similar.
– Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, or Gradle.
– Familiarity with continuous integration.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here