About the Company:
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), one of the world’s largest institutional asset managers, is the investment management arm of State Street Bank and Trust Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation, a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors.
State Street off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||State Street|
|Position:||Strategy and Research Intern|
|Degree Needed:||B.tech,BE, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 2 year|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Holdings- and returns-based absolute & benchmark relative risk analysis on single asset class and multi asset class portfolios using risk models to understand exposure to factors
- Performance attribution, and custom client-driven analysis using proprietary tools
- Analysis of existing and proposed downside risk management portfolio overlays
- Constructing optimal strategic asset allocation as per target risk, return, yield requirements and investment and regulatory constraints and backtest them
- Perform forward looking simulations on various portfolio attributes and conduct historical stress testing and custom scenario analysis
- Producing capital market assumptions for various asset classes on a quarterly basis adding new asset classes and improvising existing forecasting methodology
- Develop a quantitative understanding of passive, smart beta, enhanced and active strategies for equity and fixed income and an investment intuition around markets and macro
- The role will expand over time to incorporate broader responsibility, to be accountable for timely deliverables on client portfolio research, analytics projects, to participate in long term thematic research and to maintain relationship with global stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in finance, econometrics, science or another highly quantitative subject
- Understanding of investment analysis and investment process, investment styles such as value/growth investing, factor investing etc.
- Familiarity with Institutional Investment Practices and Buy Side Portfolio Management concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Preference to
- 2-3 years of experience in the investment management industry
- Familiarity with investment research and data vendors (e.g., Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset, BarraOne, Axioma, Morningstar Direct and portfolio management systems)
- Proficiency with a statistical software package such as Matlab or R
- Experience of writing technical and research reports
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certifications- completed or in progress
- Self-driven and initiative led behavior
How to Apply for State Street careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …