About the Company:
We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code.
Soroco off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||0-3 / years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
A Software Engineer should be passionate to work on hard problems on computer vision, computer security, networking, analytics, and process automation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, architect, build and maintain high-quality scalable automation systems
Own projects end-to-end, including reviewing requirements, help with solution and design, coding, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US
How You Will Grow:
Soroco believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Joining a young company will allow you to explore what is possible and have a high impact.
- The ideal Software Engineer will be flexible and an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
- 0 to 3 years of experience with an undergrad CGPA >= 8.00
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, operating systems, computer networks and (ideally) multi-threaded programming.
- Ability to build large enterprise-grade systems
- High learnability quotient, good value system and must be a disciplined team player
- Ability to learn and grasp any problem quickly
- Comfort and confidence in solving unstructured problems
- Desire and endurance to solve difficult problems in computer science in diverse fields
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with experts in the field.
- Proven expertise in Python; especially around Pandas, SQLAlchemy, and Django.
How to Apply for Soroco careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …