Sony Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Sony company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Sony Off Campus Drive 2023 | Master’s / Ph.D | Pan India.
Job Details for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Computer Vision Intern|
|Qualification||Master’s / Ph.D|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Work from Home|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in early January 2023. Internships at Sony Research India are aimed at offering students with industry exposure and production-level project experience. The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at SRI.
For this internship, we’re only looking for candidates who have demonstrable skills and knowledge in Image Processing and Computer Vision, with strong software development skills using PyTorch and Python. During this internship, you’ll work closely with research scientists and other members of the team on various development and optimization tasks relating to object detection, tracking, and recognition. You’ll have the opportunity to actively participate in designing and creating stable and scalable high-quality applications. In addition, you’ll be expected to actively work on development activities daily, be it testing, fixing bugs, or other coding-related issues.
Skills Required for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023
- Duration of the internship:
- The internship would last for 6 months, starting in January 2023.
- Working hours from 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) full-time (this could be flexible depending on the curriculum’s requirements)
- Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Data Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Applications or another closely related technical discipline.
- Skills required:
- Strong knowledge and relevant programming experience with Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other ML and DL libraries, mainly in Computer Vision tasks.
- Knowledge of applying state-of-the-art deep neural networks-based models to various
- Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and transformers mainstay.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
Selection Process for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
At Sony, our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity. Using our unlimited passion for technology, content and services to deliver groundbreaking new excitement and entertainment, as only Sony can.