About the Company:
Soft Suave is a fast growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have a significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization.
Company Name: Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website: https://www.softsuave.com/
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary Details: ₹ 3 – 3 LPA
Interview Location and Date:
Bangalore: 26 January 2019
Hyderabad: February, 2019
Interview Rounds: 3 Technical Rounds, 1 HR Round
Employment Terms and Conditions:
- Any deposits: Either deposit 50,000 by deducting 5000 every month from salary for 10 months and will be given back at the completion of 1 year and 4 months.
- Certification submission: Either original cert. submission and will be given back at the completion of 1 year and 4 months
- Either One – Deposit or Certificate submission which will be given back at the completion of 1 year and 4 months
- Target Batch: 2019
- Degree and Stream: B.Tech, Computer Science and Information Technology
• Key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems, thus helping businesses to be more efficient and provide a better service.
• As a software engineer, you will be working in a team of developers on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking, and problem solving. Proficiency with Node JS, Java, Dot.Net, PHP, Java and other server technologies
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree of Engineering.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Work Related Competencies:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Analytical and commercial experience
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
– 9 AM to 6:30 PM
– 10 AM to 7:30 PM
– 2 PM to 11:30 PM
- Depends on the project – morning and evening shifts
- For evening shift, cab facility is available
How To Apply: Click Here