Siri Innovations Off Campus Drive | 2017 Batch | March 2018 | Hyderabad
About the Company:
Siri Innovations is the result of group of budding entrepreneurs to be apart of the most incredible technological breakthrough. Building on almost three years of relevant experience in Software industry, Siri Innovations enables business to monetize. Innovation is defined merely as ‘introducing something new;’ there are no qualifiers of how ground-breaking or world-shattering that something needs to be only that it needs to be better than what was there before. The central meaning of innovation thus relates to renewal or improvement, with novelty being a consequence of this improvement. For an improvement to take place it is necessary for people to change the way they make decisions, or make choices outside of their norm. The fact is, innovation means different things to different people. We tend to make new software with innovate ideology and methodology, which are easily understood by everyone. Our innovative approach embarks the customer with ease and comfort.
Company Name: Siriinnovations
Company Website: http://siriinnovations.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Position: Software Developer
Also Check: Webyog Off Campus Drive | Sal – 7-9 Lac
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience required: Fresher
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech(CSE, IT),MCA from 2017 Batch
- Possess basic technical skills in PHP/ Android/ IOS
- Have ability to solve analytical, reasoning problems
- Good written/ Oral Communication Skills
- Have willingness to learn new skills
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
- Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
- Possess basic technical skills in Visual Studio, PHP, Java and Ruby on Rails
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Accurately completes and submits time and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Accurately completes and submits status reports in a timely manner.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures
- Possess basic technical skills in Android/ IOS
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test scenarios and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Possess basic technical skills in Photoshop and Corel draw
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Possess basic technical skills in HTML editors
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices