Shell Recruitment: Shell schedule to hire Data Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Chennai. The details for Shell hiring process are provided below.
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
|Company Name||Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech; B.Sc – Maths/ Statistics/ Economics|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education for Shell Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech; B.Sc – Maths/ Statistics/ Economics
- 1+ Year/ Fresher with Advanced university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Quantitative Finance, OR, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work under tight deadlines
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Incumbent is responsible for supporting the development of analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- The ideal candidate has good background in quantitative skills (like statistics, mathematics, advanced computing) and has applied those skills in solving real world problems
- Support the Data Analytics team in design and execution of analytics projects
- Work with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions
- Deep expertise in machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised) statistics / mathematics / operations research including (but not limited to):
- Advanced Machine learning techniques (Mandatory): Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Bayesian Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Feature Reduction / engineering, Anomaly deduction, Natural Language Processing (incl. Theme deduction, sentiment analysis, Topic Modeling), Natural Language Generation
- Statistics / Mathematics (Mandatory) Data Quality Analysis, Data identification, Hypothesis testing, Univariate / Multivariate Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Classification/PCA, Factor Analysis, Linear Modeling, Logit/Probit Model, Affinity & Association, Time Series, DoE, distribution / probability theory
- Operations Research (Good to have; Added Advantage): Sensitivity Analysis – Shadow price, Allowable decrease or increase, Transportation problem & variants, Allocation Problem & variants, Selection problem, Multi-criteria decision-making, models, DEA, Employee Scheduling, Knapsack problem, Supply Chain Problem & variants, Location Selection, Network designing – VRP, TSP, Heuristics Modeling
- Risk (Good to have; Added Advantage): Simulation design and high-performance computing, GARCH modeling, Macro-economic / Market behaviour modeling
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here