Sensel Telematics Off-Campus 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Software Trainee at Sensel Telematics. The detailed Sensel Telematics requirement and Sensel Telematics application process has given further below in the article.
So, Sensel Telematics Pvt Ltd, today, is one of the leading telematics solution providers to all kinds of logistics operations across industry verticals. We are one of the few companies having end-2-end competencies in this domain. Our R&D team in Bangalore is responsible for the hardware design, software development and productization. We have presence across the country through Sales, Service Support and Dealer network. As a company we are focussed on: Building and deploying reliable, safe and feature-rich products and services of highest standards Focus on superior performance to ensure a great return on investment to the customer Excellence in customer service
Sensel Telematics Off-Campus 2021:
|Company Name||Sensel Telematics|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Desired Experience||0 – 0 Years|
|Salary||2.4 – 2.4 LPA|
– software engineer -Shall contribute to the analysis, design & development of features as a strong individual contributor.
– Must be able to provide technical direction to formulated business ideas.
– Should have extremely good problem solving skills, must be hands on coding and have the ability to multitask.
– mobile applications & Microsoft Certification are plus.
Skill Set Required:
– SQL Server, MySQL, Elasticsearch
– Web AP
– Technical Round
– HR Round
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here