About the Company:
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Company Name: scheneider
Official Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Job Profile: Engineer Design Electrical
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-2 yrs. experience.
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- 3D modeling & drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV & MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day-to-day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
- To be professional and ethical at all times. Exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- To be Passionate, Open and Respectful, Straightforward in one’s dealing and act with Integrity, to be Effective and deliver high performance and be pragmatic and fast.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here