About SBI General Insurance:
SBI General’s current geographical coverage extends to 56 cities pan India and presence in another 350+ locations through satellite resources. SBI General follows a robust multi-distribution model encompassing Bancassurance, Agency, Broking & Retail Direct Channels. Today, Our Distribution family includes over 11,000 IRDA certified SBI & its Associate Bank employees and over 4,800 Agents.We cover Motor, Health, Travel, Personal Accident & Home Insurance for Individuals and Aviation, Fire, Marine, Package, Construction & Engineering, Liability, Group Health, Group Personal Accident & Miscellaneous Insurance for Businesses.Our dedicated and experienced claims team aim to deliver you a differentiated customer service of a fast, fair, convenient and transparent claims process for the management and settlement of your claim.
Name Of Post: SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd. is hiring for Customer Care Executives
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls.
- Answer calls/emails professionally to provide information about products and services.
- Giving resolutions to the customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
- Being the voice of the Client.
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | PO Scale I | Any Graduate | Last Date: 18 Jan
- SBI Recruitment 2020 | Junior Associate | Any Graduate | Last Date: 26 Jan 2020
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 | Manager Security| Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Technology Officer | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 For Assistant | Any Graduate | Last Date: 16 Jan 2020
- CitiBank Walkin Recruitment 2019 | Operations Support | Any Graduate | Sal: 4.5 Lac | Freshers
- IBPS Recruitment 2019| IT-Administrator | Last Date: 27 Dec 2019 | Across India
Eligibility & Qualification:
- Minimum HSC Pass / HSC Fresher OR Graduate Fresher
- Good Communication Skills in English & Hindi is mandatory.
- Shift: Day shift * 6 days working (Any 2-days weekoff in a month)
- Preferred candidates from Thane/ Navi Mumbai
- Candidate should be comfortable with rotational off and travelling to Thane location
- Please carry your updated CV with below mentioned documents:
- Educational Marksheet (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Current Company Offer / Appointment letter
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Copy of PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- Relieving letter / Resignation acceptance mail of previous company (If currently not working)
Walk in Details:
Date: 17-December-2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 09:30 AM – 06:30 PM
Venue: SBI General Insurance Company Limited, Road No.16, 3rd Floor, Lotus Park, Wagle Estate, Thane West – 400604
Contact Person: Shraddha