About the Company:Sartorius is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.6 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 75 nations at 60 sites in 33 countries. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Experience Needed:||1+ Yrs/Experienced|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Software Developer to join a large multi-national project team responsible for an innovative automation platform for high-quality bioprocess instruments.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Developing and maintaining the high-level control and GUI parts of a modular automation platform for bio-process instruments (based on SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture)
- Specification, design and implementation of User Interfaces and backend processes with an Object Oriented Script language
- Design of further platform features using model-based design, UML and standards for batch production (ISA 88)
- Working in an high-quality interdisciplinary team using agile/iterative development methodologies
- Cooperation and interaction with User Interface Designers, PLC developers and Application specialists
- Close interaction with automation solutions, i.e. PLC, sensors, actuators, instrument design
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- 1-5 years experience in the design and development of control / GUI software, ideally using advanced SCADA software such as WinCC-OA
- Experience in concepts and development of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI)
- Experience with programming languages like C/C++ and object orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Drive to deliver to high-quality standards
- Identification with our company values: SUSTAINABILITY, OPENNESS, JOY.
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click here