About the SAP
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
|Job Location||Bangalore, KA, IN|
SAP Ariba is the world’s business commerce network. We help companies extend their business commerce processes into the Cloud, where they can use our Procurement solutions and the Ariba Network to find opportunities to cut costs, reduce risk, and grow revenue through better collaboration with trading partners.
The Ariba Network is the world’s largest trading partner community with more than US $1 Trillion in transaction volume flowing through and more than 1.7 million businesses in 190 countries around the world trading in 172 currencies.
The SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing and Spend Visibility Product provides a platform to negotiate best-value sourcing agreements with suppliers, to provide sustainable savings and to manage their Spend. We are looking for an associate developer for this team.
You will be member of the core Ariba Spend Visibility Product team in Bangalore, SAP Ariba. Your role will be to
- Implement and unit test the software. Also implement new development processes
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers.
- Work on manual testing, unit testing and automation
- Assist in customer adoption of new features and fix defects.
- B.E – Comp Science or MS in computer science
- Solid command of OOD principles with skills in core Java
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and data structures
- Good understanding of development practices
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE and Python
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Ability to understand problems in software, debug and fix.
- Good Team player
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here