About the Company
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket Software off campus drive Details 2020:
|Company Name:||Rocket Software|
|Position:||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Senior Software Engineer designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and sets the direction for the design and implementation of software features/functionality/enhancements, correction of defects, and/or the creation of new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determines software’s compatibility with hardware and/or influences software’s design in relation to hardware.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and provide feedback on designs.
- Takes ownership of the design and development of features within their component.
- Recognizes and practically solves for anti-patterns.
- Good understanding of how his/her work aligns with high-level use cases and team deliverables.
- Define (more than a feature, less than a product) a component that fits into an architecture.
- Describe and defend design decisions for components owned by the team.
- Optimize software design to leverage platform capabilities.
- Acts as the technical subject matter expert for a product domain.
- Quantify and communicate work estimates and risks to direct management
- Handle multiple competing priorities with minimal help
- Understand features as a whole and able to break down larger stories and features into tasks
- Familiar with most of the technologies we focus on and what markets they target
- Takes ownership of customer issues and effectively communicate with Support/SEs to resolve field questions/issues
- Discuss with customers what larger concerns and problems they are trying to solve, over and above the immediate technical concerns
- Willingness to teach and grow junior team members
- Excellent listening skills
- Effectively works within the team and across teams
- Ensures all tasks are completed thoroughly and that any work done is tested, unit tested, documented, and ready for customers
- Takes identified problems and concerns and create a plan to fix the problem and prevent it from occurring again
- Follows through on all tasks
- Reliably delivers expected work products and outcomes
- Imparts a sense of urgency on junior team members
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Mastery of data structures and algorithms.
- Able to select data structures and algorithms to solve technical problems.
- Able to write high-quality code rapidly.
- Able to present a track record of solving problems of increasing complexity
- Good understanding of trade-offs in solving problems that have variable levels of complexity.
- Deep understanding of memory allocation and management mechanism, security mechanisms, processing allocation mechanisms of target operating systems.
- Writes code faster than the average developer.
- Outstanding quality with few bugs in generated code.
How to Apply for CPA Global careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com