Reliance Jio Hiring For Backend Specialist | BE/B.tech | Exp- ( 1-5 years) | Bangalore
About the Company:
JioMoney brings every day payments to millions of Indians. Our mission is to bring banking and cash-free payments to our country. We are a gathering of creative minds, innovating an array of technologies. Here you will immerse yourself in a world where algorithm meets the man on the street.
At JioMoney you will take on complex problems and create a culture that celebrates constant innovation. You will work with valley-quality team that works on a variety of problems – from 2G optimization to Low-latency payment network design to Blockchain-based syndicated trust. Over the past year, we have built low latency payment network that serves a range of users including millions of feature phone users. What makes JioMoney particularly exciting is that it shares its rails with the largest mobile network in the world – Jio.
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Company Website: https://www.jiomoney.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-5 Years
Skill Set Required:
– Programming skills in one or more of the languages – Core Java, C#, Node.js, Python
– Should strong in Algorithm, Data structures
– Some understanding on Unix/Linux
– Good Problem solving & Analytical Skills.
– Understanding of core products and the organization.
– Will be working on developing payment gateway plugin.
– Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality.
– Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
– Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
– Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field.
– Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project
Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability