Reliance Industries Recruitment: Reliance Industries schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee 2021. If you area BE/ BTech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Jamnagar(Gujarat). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Industries Off Campus Drive are given below.
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.
Reliance Industries Recruitment:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(IT Infrastructure Support and Networking)|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 2.75-3.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical
- 2020 & 2021 Batch
- Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipments, AV, etc.
- Preference to certifications like CCNA/CCNP/IITL/PMP would be an added advantage
- 60% & above in all throughout academics.
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to learn new technology and products.
- A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
- Good analytical skills and fast learner
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
- Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
- Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
- Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network
and system problems in coordination with team members.
- Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
How to apply for the Reliance 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Reliance Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here