About the Company:
As a member of the Support team, you will be responsible for providing dependable and timely resolution for complex issues related to products offered by our customer. As a technical expert, you are expected to act as a point of contact for challenging support cases. You will need to become an expert for products offered by our customer and ensure the quality of service and SLA compliance.
Redis Labs off campus drive Details 2020:
|Company Name:||Redis Labs|
|Position:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location:||BengaluruTechnical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Analyze the customer issue depending on product type (Cloud, OnPremise) and provide accurate resolution.
- Work with PaaS providers like Heroku, IBM, Pivotal, Docker, etc. to help resolve the customer issues for our Cloud products which are delivered through these PaaS providers.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root cause of a problem
- Resolve issues related to installation and maintenance for OnPremise product
- Research and identify solutions to issues like latency, commands usage, etc. for all types of products
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. devops, R&D etc.)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up with clients to ensure their application are fully functional after troubleshooting and resolving the current issue.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals while also sharing it with the team
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Investigate issues that customer experience for the on-premise as well as the cloud (DBaaS) product.
- Answer customer questions related to products
- Learn about new products as and when they are introduced
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions and team meetings
- B.Sc. or B.E in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Linux/Unix, TCP/IP, DNS
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- High proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Ready to work in 24×7 environment
- Freshers can apply
Experience with NoSQL databases
- Any Linux certification
- Experience with programming skills such as Java, C/C++, Python
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environment
How to Apply for Redis Labs careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …