About the Company: Founded in 1993, Red Hat is the premier Linux and open source provider. The most recognized Linux brand in the world. We serve global enterprises through technology and services made possible by the open source model. Solutions include Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating platforms, sold through a subscription model, and a broad range of services: consulting, Red Hat Network. Red Hat’s global training program operates in more than 60 locations worldwide and features RHCE, the global standard Linux certification.
Job Profile: Quality Engineering Internship
Company Name: Red Hat India Pvt Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Background in Linux
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Basic shell and Bash scripting skills
- Python and C programming skills; understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Decent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new technologies and adapt to a growing and evolving team
- Passion and desire for testing and examining how things work internally
- Experience working with upstream projects is a big plus
- The Red Hat Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Quality Engineering Intern to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will search for, analyze, report, and track defects and verify bug fixes in the Red Hats solution that you will be assigned to.
- You’ll also develop test scripts, carry out test cases, and debug software problems.
- Research the functionality of our offerings
- Develop test scripts for automated testing
- Run manual tests and execute automated test cases
- Debug software problems
- Perform maintenance of automated test tools
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here