About Reserve Bank of India-RBI:
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Name of Post: Assistant job recruitment in Reserve Bank of India
No. of Posts : 926
Age Limit :
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- The candidate should have done a bachelor’s degree from any discipline with an aggregate 50% from any recognized university
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. Besides the citizens of Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The age relaxation would be provided to the candidates of reserved categories
- The candidate has the knowledge of computer
- The candidate must be proficient in the regional language.
- General / OBC / EWS: 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode
Pay Scale :
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
* House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | PO Scale I | Any Graduate | Last Date: 18 Jan
- SBI Recruitment 2020 | Junior Associate | Any Graduate | Last Date: 26 Jan 2020
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 | Manager Security| Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Technology Officer | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 For Assistant | Any Graduate | Last Date: 16 Jan 2020
- CitiBank Walkin Recruitment 2019 | Operations Support | Any Graduate | Sal: 4.5 Lac | Freshers
- IBPS Recruitment 2019| IT-Administrator | Last Date: 27 Dec 2019 | Across India
- SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2019 |Customer Support Executive | Last Date: 17 Dec 2019
- Bank of Maharashtra jobs for Generalist Officer Across India. Last Date to apply: 31 Dec 2019
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Assistant||473||192||83||98||80||926||20-28 as on 01/12/2019||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks.|
- Application Begin : 23/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/01/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 16/01/2020
- Pre Exam Held on : 14-15 February 2020
- Mains Exam Held on : March 2020
How to Fill Form:
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 23/12/2019 to 16/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Reserve Bank of India RBI Opportunity Section.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
How to apply:
|Apply Link||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Subscribe For More Job Updates: