About the Company
PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd. is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
PubMatic off campus drive Details 2020:
|Experience Needed:||0-2 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Roles and Responsibilities
- He / She will be responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture.
- Understand system architecture and design.
- To develop portable, high performance, and bug-free code.
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 to 2 years of product development experience in Java
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Java.
- Working Knowledge with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
How to Apply for PubMatic careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …