PromptCloud Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | 2015-17 Batch | April 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
PromptCloud is a leading web data crawling & extraction company, serving customers across the globe with valuable data to suit their business needs. Based on the Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) model, PromptCloud uses cloud computing & machine-learning techniques to offer big data solutions to enterprises.
Our web scraping service helps businesses get the data they want, the way they need it. We make use of advanced web crawling, web scraping and data extraction techniques to deliver clean and ready-to-use data which powers various business intelligence applications.
As a hosted solution, PromptCloud is ideal when you want data from specified websites. Data can be in the form of reviews, blogs, product catalogs, social sites, travel data, and even real-time tweets from Twitter. Web data extracted is delivered in desired format via a REST-based API. Value-added services include Hosted Indexing, Low-latency Crawls, Live Crawl, and Named Entity Recognition.
Company Name: PromptCloud Technologies
Company Website: https://www.promptcloud.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software Engineer
Also Check: How to Crack HackerRank and HackerEarth Coding Round?
- 400000 – 700000 Per Year
- BE/ B.Tech(CS/IT),from 2015 – 2017 batches with 75% in highest degree
- Candidates from Top colleges are preferred
Interview Process :
- Online Assessments
- F2F Interviews
What PromptCloud expects for this role :
- Graduated from IITs / NITs / BITs and top colleges are preferred.
- Prior exposure to large systems and hands on experience with scalability is a must.
- 0 to 2 years of industry experience in a tech role.
- Sound knowledge of Algorithms and OOP concepts.
- Must have good sense of design.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix (required).
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code.
- Knowledge of any one of the scripting languages – Ruby/Perl/Python is desirable.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion for working in a startup.
- Prior experience with a startup is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and attention to details.
- Work independently and end-to-end with minimal guidance.
What to expect from PromptCloud :
- Truckloads of learning.
- Friendly environment and a culture for growth.
- Collaboratively solving exciting challenges with smart minds around.
- All things good or great at any small team.